Protecting your privacy
- Avoid using a Social Security number on your resume.
- Don't provide any non-work related personal information over the phone or online. This includes your hair and eye color, marital status, etc.
- Leave references off of a publicly posted resume.
- Never provide credit card or bank account numbers or related information.
- Be cautious when dealing with contacts outside of your own country.
- Never give out your Health Callings username or password to anyone.
Also, if you come across questionable job postings or activity on the Health Callings site or if you are approached by someone seeking personal information of the type identified above, please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.